For assistance with Registration,
2021 Ripon Chiefs Football and CheerUpdatedFriday March 5, 2021 byRipon Chiefs Football and Cheer.
Registration for the 2021 Ripon Chiefs Football and Cheer Season
Registration will be online for the 2021 football and cheer season. Please register your child online using the link below. We will be accetpting payment at a later date. No payment is needed to register right now. As things progress with the county and state requirements, we will set up a time to collect payment and paperwork for your child
Registration Fees & Deposits:
- Football Player (all levels) - $200.00
- Cheerleader (all levels) - $350.00
- Volunteer Deposit (all levels) - $300.00 per family
- Equipment Deposit (Football Only) - $300.00 per player
- Fundraising Deposit (all levels) - $100.00 per family
** Deposit checks are separate from the registration fees. Volunteer deposit checks are shredded once your family has completed the required hours, 8 hours for a family with 1 participant and 10 hours for a family of 2+ participants. The equipment deposit check is shredded when the football equipment is turned in at the end of the season. Payment plans are available, please contact us directly for details.
- Original birth certificate and a copy of birth certificate to turn in, if your child did not participate in the 2019 season.
- Health Insurance Card is needed for all new participants and 2019 participants if insurance information has changed.
- Sports Physical (Chiefs Form) - Must be completed for all participants prior to the first practice of the season. This form is located under downloadable forms & files.
- MVFL Concussion Return To Play - Must be completed for all participants prior to the first practice of the season. This form is located under downloadable forms & files. Only the last page needs to signed and returned.
Looking forward to seeing everyone for the 2021 season
WE ARE RIPON!
*Information on the website is subject to change