For assistance with Registration,
2019 Football Players and CheerleadersUpdated Sunday February 3, 2019 by Ripon Chiefs Football Cheer Organization.
Registration for 2019
Returning Football and Cheer
March 12, 2019
Ripon Fire House
New Football and Cheer
March 14, 2019
Ripon Fire House
Registration Fees & Deposits: 2019 FEES HAVE DROPPED!!!
- Football Player (Jr Novice) - $100.00
- Football Player (Novice, Jr Varsity, Varsity) - $200.00
- Cheerleader (all levels) - $300.00
- Volunteer Deposit (all levels) - $300.00 per family
- Equipment Deposit (Football Only) - $300.00 per player
- Fundraising Deposit (all levels) - $100.00 per family
** Deposit checks are separate from the registration fees. Volunteer deposit checks are shredded once your family has completed the required hours, 8 hours for a family with 1 participant and 10 hours for a family of 2+ participants. The equipment deposit check is shredded when the football equipment is turned in at the end of the season. Payment plans are available, please contact us directly for details.
** The following checklist of paperwork MUST be completed when registering. Any missing paperwork and your child will not be added to the team.
- Original birth certificate and a copy of birth certificate to turn in, if your child did not participate in the 2018 season.
- Health Insurance Card is needed for all new participants and 2018 participants if insurance information has changed.
- Sports Physical (Chiefs Form) - Must be completed for all participants prior to the first practice of the season)
Looking forward to seeing everyone for the 2019 season
WE ARE RIPON!